SOUTHPORT CENTRAL 2 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE LEVEL! "Southport Central" 9 Lawson Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
This 125sqm penthouse level apartment is located at the top of the building on the 38th floor. The unit is above it all, with extra high ceilings throughout capturing the most amazing South East ocean views of the Gold Coast and City Skyline as well as the tranquil Nerang river views.
With a practical contemporary design, this apartment is immaculate and will be sold fully furnished.
The unit offers a large spacious entertaining balcony area perfect for friends and family gatherings. The moment you step into this top floor apartment, you will not be able to take your eyes off from the magnificent view of the entire Gold Coast.
The rooms are extra large in size and all faces the beautiful South East aspect. A great plus is the large storage cage that comes with the unit located next to the car space in the secure basement.
The unit is situated with all Southport has to offer at your doorstep. Walking distance to Southport Shopping Precinct, Medical clinics and facilities, China Town, transport (trams, bus stops), local cafes and restaurants and schools.
This apartment is fully furnished and tenants has just vacated. It will be perfect for the new owners to move in or we can secure a new long term tenant at $670 per week (excluding storage rental. Currently storage is rented separately).
* 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 allocated car space + storage cage
* Walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Large balcony accessible through both bedrooms
* Both bedroom faces the South East capturing the beautiful views
* Extra high Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors
* Practical modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Open plan living area
* Air conditioned throughout
* Apartment size totalling approximately 125sqm
* Expected rental $670 per week
* 1 x Indoor and 2 x Outdoor pools with spa (heated and unheated)
* 2 x Gym
* Steam room
* BBQ areas
* Games room
* 2 x Residence lounge
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Verona Li -Royal on 0451 177 488 / by email firstname.lastname@example.org